1. Fruit juice. Usually people prefer breakfast with juice menu with a more practical purpose. However, this will only make the most nutrii lost as vitamins, minerals, and fiber. You better replace it with a glass of water and the whole fruit to save the extra calories.
2. Eat small portions. Most people choose breakfast with a meager portion. Whereas, in fact, how much you eat it will be used as energy.
3. Snacks. You need to be careful in eating snacks. Avoid foods such as donuts and muffins because of the calories contained in it can cause obesity.
4. Monitor caffeine intake. Sacangkir drinking coffee or tea can improve one's mood. But you also need to avoid drinking coffee or cup excessively.
5. healthy breakfast. You can make a healthy breakfast with a bowl of oats and whole fruit. Avoid chocolate pancakes, muffins and sandwiches. Because these foods have a high fat content and can potentially improve blood sugar money endanger health.
most read ;